A Learning Process VI: Beyond
If I don't say this now I'm afraid I would break
As I'm leaving the ones I want to take
Forgive the urgency but I hope you could wait
For it is time to separate
But God said,
Don't worry, don't worry
My child, I'll look after you
There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, always be here, I don't know
When I'm losing my control, the world spins around
But You're the only one who knows, Jesus, You slow it down
For God said,
Don't worry, don't worry
My child, I'll look after you
If ever there was a doubt
His love leans into me
This most assuredly counts
I can say most assuredly
Don't worry, don't worry
God will look after you
You I'll always have and never alone
Wherever I am, I will feel like I'm home
What's mine is now Yours to leave or take
What's mine is now Yours to make Your own...
As I'm leaving the ones I want to take
Forgive the urgency but I hope you could wait
For it is time to separate
But God said,
Don't worry, don't worry
My child, I'll look after you
There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, always be here, I don't know
When I'm losing my control, the world spins around
But You're the only one who knows, Jesus, You slow it down
For God said,
Don't worry, don't worry
My child, I'll look after you
If ever there was a doubt
His love leans into me
This most assuredly counts
I can say most assuredly
Don't worry, don't worry
God will look after you
You I'll always have and never alone
Wherever I am, I will feel like I'm home
What's mine is now Yours to leave or take
What's mine is now Yours to make Your own...

<< Home